cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JuliePatricia

I just started reading Allen Carr's book

I am only on chapter two so far. But Im glad I finally got it started. I think its interesting already. Im looking forward to getting further along.

11 Replies
sweetplt

JuliePatricia Glad you are working towards making a quit...keep close to the support site...~ Colleen 

indingrl

JuliaPatricia on NICOTINE FREEDOM - Yahoooooooooo - WAY TO GO

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations.  It is a very easy read.  It helped me to see quitting in a different light.  I did not have to smoke but was addicted to nicotine. 

JuliePatricia

I haven't gotten that far yet Jackie. 

0 Kudos
JuliePatricia

Jackie,

It has absolutely nothing to do with the post. I just wanted to share with you. My daughters name is Jackie too(: 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

My hope for you is that you find it as helpful as I did!  Made a world of difference when I better understood how this addiction affected my body and mind!

Let us know what you think!

Nancy

anaussiemom

Good morning It is a fairly quick read".   You will do great on your journey of quitting tobacco and/or vaps.

Barbscloud

Glad to see you're preparing for your quit.  We're here to support you when you're ready.

Barb

JuliePatricia

I am feeling more emotional recently. I am not sure if its because my quit date is getting closer or maybe it has nothing to do with it. I am not really sure. I know the winter months with all the darkness, shorter days and cold weather normally tends to put me in a major funk. I usally remain there until around mid March. Than my oh so charming personality returns(: LOL 

0 Kudos