cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

gnatilly05

I have to succeed this time.

Good morning all - this is Day 1 of my quitting adventure.  Not feeling very empowered at the moment, but I know that this too shall pass.  What a ridiculous situation I have gotten myself into - where my entire day is centered around a drug!  Pretty sad when you think about it.  DH and I had quit for about three months last year, but returned to smoking after we had a huge fight.  Never a good reason though.  I have to do it this time!  I am hoping that through prayer, meditation, yoga - whatever it takes - I can push through.  I have people I am responsible for, including myself!  So I can't wait for this wigged-out feeling to pass.  Good luck all who are embarking on the journey - we've got this.  We have to.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
gnatilly05

just saw that my post says  Posted by gnatilly05 on December 31, 1969 at 8:10am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself        LoL - anyone know where I can fix the date and time????

0 Kudos
Yaya2.6.10

Welcome!  That crazy date at the top has been there for a long time.  I've noted it to EXadmin a coupla times and I'm sure others have too.  The accurate thing is at the bottom of your post it is currently saying 34 minutes ago.  We all hang out in blogs.  Click second blue tab from the left at the top of the page.  The important thing is to educate yourself and by introducing yourself there, you will get lots of links from folks who are better with computeer than I am.

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

Great that you made it to the blogs as folks seldom get to the 'forums' xo

0 Kudos
_q_2

Hi everyone,

I just quit two days ago and I feel like a herion addict!  Body feels weird, this addiction is so powerful.  But I want to live a long life and travel with my wife after I retire.  I want to tell my kids how bad smoking is without being a hypocrite.  I want to stop having to clear my throat before I talk, and I want to stop smelling like smoke.  I'm a lead singer in a band and I can't control my voice like I use to.  I've tried to quit before but I feel more determined this time around! 

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

We all hang out in blogs.  

Click the link and come join us!

http://community.becomeanex.org/mod/blog/everyone.php

0 Kudos
masoud18

hi everybody

so happy to join you here.let's help each other get f of this jerk

0 Kudos
masoud18

hi everybody

0 Kudos
masoud18

hi everybody

0 Kudos
laurence028

For you can surely do quitting again cause you already experience it.Well me i can say that i did not quit because of using electronic cigarette that i bought in Sweden at http://www.paulsaar.se/ but i am reducing it now i am use to smoke it 2 times a week.

0 Kudos