cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mr.-chris

I got 2 $ cigs are $5+

I guess I am going to stop smoking. I love the guy on the commercial with the coffee and no cigs. So I went to the site and here I am. This turned out to be o.k. It's not myspace.

How is this for you guy's and girls. I have been wanting to stop smoking but I keep puting it off for life's curves. And I always say I'll stop when things get better. NOT.

I don't smoke in the house so this is cool, (time consuming) and I do want to meet new people.

Hello new people.
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Susan59

Welcome Chris! This is the place to get the support you need to put this stuff away.

First thing to do is to follow the EX plan. www.becomeanex.org there you will find the tools you need to prepare for and get this thing done. We have all been where you are. Get your plan, get determined, and do it.

We are here to help.

We can do this!

Susan Day 154
0 Kudos
mr.-chris

thank you
0 Kudos
cindy25

Welcome! You are right- life is a curvy road. I quit using the Ex program and it REALLY helped me. I quit within two to three weeks after joining this site. I worked ALL my triggers and dealt with my "favorite" smoking times. You can do this!
0 Kudos
cindy25

Welcome! You are right- life is a curvy road. I quit using the Ex program and it REALLY helped me. I quit within two to three weeks after joining this site. I worked ALL my triggers and dealt with my "favorite" smoking times. You can do this!
0 Kudos
miguel

wass up! mr.chris, things will never get better till u quit,welcome to ex, congrats on deciding to quit, get involved, do the plan, pick a quit date, and lets do this ur not alone,good luck! gimme a shout!
0 Kudos
jennie3

Hi if you are looking to quit you came to the right place this site offers so much help good luck
0 Kudos
jennie3

Hi if you are looking to quit you came to the right place this site offers so much help good luck
0 Kudos
edith2

hahahahahaha! Yeah, things will get better for me when hell freezes over. My life has been like a boomerang. I'm always getting hit with curves. It's up to me how I handle them. This is my 4th time quitting and I just made four years. Hello Mr. Chris! Look forward to breathing better, food tasting better, living longer, drinking coffee without even thinking of a cigarette. You'll no longer be a slave to the addiction or nicotine.
0 Kudos