cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

breakthecurse

I failed.

You could say that I’m just another entry in the one puff files.

Tuesday the 15th was birthday- 46 days free and I decided to treat myself with “just one” vape. Six days later it’s been one every single day. I failed. 

I’m back to the day ones and days threes... and all the pain I endured to get to day 46. I can’t believe I’m here again.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
sweetplt

So sorry you went back to vaping...and had to learn such a hard lesson.  You are doing the best thing by getting back in the journey.  Don’t beat yourself up...it happens...move forward, keep close to the support site especially when you are ready to pick up again...~ Colleen 658 DOF 

Barbscloud

Glad you're getting right back on track.  Look at it as a learning experience, not a failure.  Most of us have been there many time. Look forward, not back.

Barb

DavesTime

In an earlier blog post you wrote:

"I am an addict. I can never forget this. Regardless of the days I make it nicotine free, I am and always will be an addict. 

Today, I chose freedom from addiction. Conscientiously and in complete control, I chose."

You haven't failed. You chose to give in to your addiction.  Many of us have done that. I have done it more times than I want to admit.  Okay, you gave in. But you haven't failed. Use this experience and recommit to choosing true and lasting freedom.  From one addict to another, I know you can do it!

Christine13

I'm so glad you're back. You CAN do this and you will.

green1611

There is NO FAILURE in quit smoking. You can, You will ! Read Allan Carr...it Is helpful.

If I am right, the average failure in quit smoking is eleven times per quitter. So do not worry !

Start again Day One....and you will cross 46....100 !

All the best !