cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: I enjoyed this gorgeous afternoon here in the Maritimes :)

Mark helped me stir up a batch of bread this morning I had it in the bowl rising by 7:30 so I had it cooked and in the freezer by 1 o'clock or so, other than a loaf for Supper and a couple of rolls left over from lunch, I'm not feeling too bad today it's a gorgeous day out at 24°C or 75°F  I've been playing around with the collage in the Gallery.  Here's a couple that I just put together.

20200926_163109.jpg20200926_163229.jpg

I'm really enjoying this gorgeous sunshiny day it's a wonderful feeling when I stop and think of how I'm living my Forever Quit because at one time way back in my smoking days I never thought in a million years that I'd ever quit smoking let alone stick with it BUT here I am on day 2,266 DOF or something like that I'm so happy knowing from EXperience that with commitment and perseverance anyone and everyone can live a life of Freedom and enjoy the little things in LIFE that's actually the the big things in LIFE! I'm snapping pics while Mark is putting in the rest of the Winters wood in the basement.......

14 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Boooo-tiful Fall trees....and happy that you aren't having to help Mark bring in the wood.  Making that bread was PLENTY for you for today.

Lovely pictures.  Almost feel like I was there for a visit!

MarilynH

I wish you could come for a visit wouldn't that be wonderful!

indingrl

I love the burst of color saying HELLO to ME - thank you Marilyn for sharing your fall pics collages - good job by the way - turned out really nice and I remembered baking bread was one of MY ma - God given talents - hmmmmmm smelling the memories

MarilynH

Huge hug

0 Kudos
elvan

Beautiful fall photos...we are just beginning to see some leaves turning but there really isn't much color.  SO glad that you did not have to help with the wood, Mark is a really good guy.  Between you and the bread and him and the handyman thing, I would say you are a perfect couple.

XOXO,

Ellen

MarilynH

Huge hug

sweetplt

Love the pictures hon...so happy you were enjoying your day...~ Colleen 

MarilynH

Huge hug

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Glad you had a good day yesterday The weather sounded perfect   I love the colors of fall

Take care of yourself

Carl