cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jen_819

I am Ms. Teary Eye Today!

Day Two for me and I am getting teary about EVERYTHING!!!! Whether someone says something nice to me or someone talks about me behind my back and I hear them (funny thing is it is dudes. The dudes I work with are so caddy) Part of me wants to give up on the work day and just go home so I can cry if I want. I can't let these guys ever think they have got the best of me!!!!!!! But the struggle is real right now! I am not going to smoke, but I may hurt their feelings soon hahaahaha. Just needed to vent quickly. Is this where I should be doing this? Or is there a better spot for my nonsense? Have a great day! I have my cinnamon and Vitamin water to hopefully hold me back from jail time haha j/k.

Jen

Tags (1)
30 Replies
Jen_819

LOVE THE IDEA | 10+ Years | Custom Apps - UK & USA

Gai.C

I apologized alot in the beginning. I didn't crave.  I was just angry but didn't really know why.  I prayed asking God to deliver me. Put a patch on and joined Quitnet and never looked back. 

Crying relieves emotional logjams and waters the cheeks.

Jen_819

Love this!!!!

SuzyQ411

Jen_819‌.. I give you and others on this site all kinds of admiration for quitting while holding down a job!! It was tough enough for me as a retiree; are you still quit? I tried getting to your homepage but the system is "funky" tonight and I couldn't seem to downoad your page~

Let us know how you are doing and allow us to help~

Suzy~

Day 237

Jen_819

Good morning! It was a rough weekend, but I made it through smoke free! Today is day 7!!!

YoungAtHeart

Jen_819 

YIPPEE!

You are almost through H#ll Week!

Good for you!

SuzyQ411

Wonderful news Jen_819‌... you have passed the one week mark!! Hooray!! hooray.jpg

Jen_819

pastedImage_1.jpg