cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

llehrer222

I Quit Addiction Finally

I had my last disgusting puff at 4:30 p.m. today. How about words of experience/wisdom. I changed my quit day mamy, many time in the last 4 weeks but never quit not once.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
MarilynH

Welcome to the site, you've got great advice above me be sure to do the recommended reading because there's a wealth of information to strengthen your resolve to quit and remain quit, quitting smoking is definitely difficult but very Doable and worth it all to be FREE! 

0 Kudos
elvan

You can so do this, we are all here supporting you and caring about you and for you...please stay close to the site and remember NOPE, no matter what.  Do this one day at a time and when that is too long, do it one hour or one minute at a time.  As long as you do the reading, you have the education and the support and you will be golden!

Ellen

0 Kudos
Strudel

Congrats on your quit Linda! You can do this - stay close and keep on blogging! 

0 Kudos
Sootie

Good to have you with us. The beginning of a quit can be tough....no denying it. But, it is DOABLE!! We all did it and we are no different from you. Thomas already named my favorite place for reading.....whyquit.com. I spent all of my first weeks on there reading or on here talking and reading.

Be in touch. We are all here for each other.

Stay Strong.

0 Kudos