cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

NicMensinga

Hypnosis..

Hi everyone! I am starting quit number 20 (or 30, who knows!).. I will not give up trying! I am using step 2 nicotine patches which work but keep me addicted to nicotine. I have booked a hypnosis session which isn't cheap. $500 AUD... I did quit for 3 years using this method before but it was 1/5 of the price. Not sure if I am wasting my money but thought it might be a good thing to add to the patches. Anyone had any success? Thanks

I am going alcohol free for a year too. Not that I drink much but it's always what unravels me.. It's funny how so many people react to me saying I am not drinking anymore. Why can't people be happy for you wanting to be healthier.. Hmmmm xx

13 Replies

If we only had a dime for every time Mr. Booze was held responsible for a Bust Quit!!!!!

Mr. Butts and Mr. Booze hang around a lot together!!!

Fantastic decision to jettison the alcohol!.....

(You really don't need it anyway.)

That being said, our whole purpose here is not to quit doing the things we love, but do all the things we love to do....and MORE, but THIS time around, without ANY of that stupid smoking!!!!

Write out your Quit Plan...

Stock up a healthy Quit Kit....

Embrace NOPE with everything you've got!!!!

No matter WHAT happens in your 3DWorld, SMOKING is NEVER the answer!!!!!

Breathe FREE!!!!!!!

Yes YOU can!!!

NicMensinga

Yep they love hanging out together!! I find I only have a drink to fit in to situations socially or when I am highly stressed.. Never have more than a few as I can't sleep when drunk.. Just don't enjoy it anymore.. Getting older has some benefits I guess! Definitely getting wiser

Thank you!! More prepared this time! Smoking is off the table for good! 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad you're back NicMensinga‌ be sure to update your quit date so we can celebrate you.  Re: How do I get my quit date to show on the community?‌ to find out how.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
NicMensinga

Thanks Mark! Changed it a few times this last year so I am a pro at it now. That's the last time though now   My health hasn't been great since my early 30's.. 10 years ago! time to make some long lasting changes so I can enjoy the other half of my life (or more?!)... 

NYE in Australia.. Going to book myself a massage as a reward for getting to day 4 of no smoking! Feeling much calmer and happier.. Tired but probably due to it being stinking hot and not sleeping too well.. 

Have a great day & happy new year!

0 Kudos