cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Caren001

How do you cope with withdrawal effects?

How do I cope with all the moods, dizziness and nausea when I don’t smoke. Is this normal?

18 Replies
Caren001

Thank you it’s my first day so it’s hard especially with all that is going on.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats on your first day.  That's exciting.   I know this is a stressful time for all of us, but remember there is always going to be stress in our lives whether we smoke or not.  And you shouldn't be out in public now buying cigarettes.  Remind yourself, I don't do that anymore.  

If you haven't done so read posts on this site to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and create a quit plan. My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX   Knowledge and preparation are keys to success.   And the support on this site is priceless.  

Stay close

Barb

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Welcome to the community Caren001 how are you doing today? We're all here to help you in any way we can....

Caren001

Been better Marilyn this is my first day. And I am recovering from a stent.

0 Kudos
indingrl

and Thanks for asking - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you - I prayed and asked MY God for HELP everday and I took all tge SUGGESTIONS made here and at whyquit.com and I read blogs - I watched early death video's at whyquit.com - Bryon's video brought ME out of MY DENIAL about MY NICOTINE ADDICTION and I blogged all the day long - I chewed buckets of double bubble - I drank tons of water and I exercised everday - I am so glad YOU decided to live and NOT SUCK ON DEATH STICKS any longer

0 Kudos

Do you mean symptoms of quitting or getting ready to smoke?

0 Kudos
lqsi12

Lean on as many people as you can here !! Lots of great advice, but be warned, sometimes we are brutally honest.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

How are doing?

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Breathe!  Breathe Breathe!
32.gif