cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Holy man, last day of February is a busy one

9 Replies
bonnie.s

Had me at chocolate and sleeping. lol  Last day of Feb is one month freedom for me

that's fantastic, bonnie.s

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations on one month of freedom, good for you!

bonnie.s

Thank you

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I decided to give out flowers today.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

I think I will sleep-LOL!!!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

And I will dream about a chocolate souffle!

"-)

0 Kudos
NewMe

Let's see. I've been dieting, but I am fatter than Feb. 2014. Check on the Fat Tuesday. At work, my coworkers and I split a very expensive chocolate sample. It was not a souffle, but I can check off the chocolate part. I work in close proximity to the very talented floral dept. in my store, and we actually did admire several exquisite floral designs today. So, check on the floral appreciation department. The dog was spayed years ago. The people I know are old enough to be losing some teeth here and there, but I don't think the tooth fairy visits the elderly handing out prizes for losing your teeth (but wouldn't that be lovely?). Can't think of anyone with a rare disease, but I am scheduled to go in tomorrow and have the test done that determines if years of smoking resulted in COPD. I am hoping to come out clean, but due to Thomas and others recommending the test, I will go find out. I am rather sleepy, and intend to take a nice nap here in a bit. Whew! Last day of February is a busy one indeed!

Strudel

Congrats on 400 days Lori! 

0 Kudos