cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Hi ya gang

Just wanted to let you know that all is well on my end.  As you know, it's been a rough go for a while after losing my dad.  I've been trying to keep mom busy and not allow her to become a victim of the loss in her life.  I cannot imagine how she much be feeling; well I can in my own way.  

We got mom into grief counseling and she's doing pretty good.  Like the rest of us, she has her moments but, we pick her up and help her through.  For now, she put away all of dads photos but in time, when the moment is right, she said she'll put them back.  I understand.  

How all here are doing great and continuing on the NOPE Journey; I'm right there with ya.

mom and dad wedding.jpg

Mom and Dad 9/7/52

13 Replies
Christine13

Thanks Ralph for the update on your quit and how your Mom is doing after the loss of your Dad.  I'm so thankful you kept your quit!

jonimarie

Good to hear from you Ralph....big hug

Mward90

I'm so sorry for your loss but I'm so glad you can be there for your mother.  Also beautiful picture.

- Michelle

Giulia

What a great picture of happy love.  I can understand why she put the photos away for now.  Hurts too much.  I hope she comes to that time when she can put them back and not grieve by seeing them.  Warm hug coming your way from the ether in Tennessee.