cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

shashort

Hi everyone home again!

Thank you all so much for all your love, support and care you have all given me.. My heart is so filled with great warmth from all of you. I am in in such awe of all you.  I am so thankful to have got to know so many wonderful great friends and anxious to meet serveral in VA Beach, Really I am praying this is the last fiasco to hurdle over and then let all the healing begin. Whew this is getting to the wire on healing time to make this trip. Need to let therapy begin. Hugs and Love to you all.

37 Replies
vanlil

Hey girlfriend - your moving forward.  Bet you never knew how many loving friends you have. 

God loves you and so do "WE!"

Lillian

elvan

I am SO HAPPY that you are home, I need to wipe this smile off my face, it makes me look guilty.

shashort

elvan‌ must be two giulty looking people here I having hard time wiping smile off my face too. Big hugs to you.

elvan

Oh great, now I look like the Cheshire Cat!  Love you, Sharon, I am SO HAPPY that you are back here!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I am soo very very glad you are home, Sharon!  Hugs!!  

0 Kudos
NewMe

Hey now, Stay out of trouble!  Just chill out and get better, OK? So very glad you are home and on the mend. Please do take care of yourself. Sending more prayers for a full recovery, and for you to have maybe some time where you say "no news is good news". Hugs. . . 

elvan

PLEASE keep us posted, do whatever you need to do to get better and know that all of the prayers and love are still coming.

wlh

So glad you are home and just get better quick!!  

TerrieQuit

Thinking of you! Feel better each day! Hugs! Was good to hear you finally!

Giulia

Can't tell you how great it is to see you posting here.  Just....widens my heart smile beyond belief!