cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

laurissa

Hi, I'm new here

Hope I'm posting this in the right place!
Anyway, I'm new here and just joined the program - so far I am just tracking my cigs. I am really hoping to quit for good, for my health and the health of my 2 little boys.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
laurissa

Thank you so much for such an awesome welcome! I am just getting aquainted with this site, so I'm trying to figure out the groups, discussions, etc, but I am definitely planning on being an active member, I need all the support I can get. Congrats to you on quitting successfully, that is so awesome, and so inspiring to me!
0 Kudos
jennie3

Welcome you are in the right place this site and the people on it are awesome and full of heartfelt advice and great tips to help you out in your quit Good luck!
0 Kudos
cindy25

I used this program to quit and I have been smoke free for 2 1/2 months. It can be done!!!!! Just keep working those triggers until your quit day. It will be easier on you if you separate from your "regular" smoking times in the weeks before quitting. It gives you a chance to try out being smoke free in the morning, in your car, taking a break, etc. Yo can do it!!!!!
0 Kudos
miguel

hi laurissa, welcome to ex, ur in the the rite place, do the ex plan, do everything u need to do to get u ready to quit, pick a date, and lets do this,congrats and good luck. gimme a shout!!!!!!
0 Kudos
laurissa

Thank you so much, what a motivating post = "lets do this" I love that!
0 Kudos