cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Eric_L.

Hey its good to be back!

I stopped using tobacco and capes last december.  I'm not sure where people post now and don't c my old friends but.look forward.to.meeting new friends.

#

25 Replies
Giulia

Good!

Here's a chant that may help...

I May Want.png

elvan

It is SO GOOD to hear from you...congratulations on the newest little girl.  Your 4 year old must be delighted, is her name Joey or did I dream that?  What's the new baby's name?  Hang in there, don't smoke, my God I so wish I had quit when I was younger,  The damage I did is here to stay...glad you are back.

Ellen

Eric_L.

Yes!  Joey.  And the new one is Ava.

indingrl

staying a non smoker and enjoying your life to the fullest - ONE day at a time - WAY TO GO ERIC - Yahoooooooo

indingrl

TO YOU Eric n your wife and family - new baby Ava - now STAYING a non smoker NO MATTER what - when a crave hits bite into a lemon peel and all and come to blog BEFORE SUCKING ON DEATH STICKS AND DRINKING POISON -  pictures of your daughters doing the same as they SEE their DADDY doing - N.O.P.E. ERIC is your word of this DAY ONLY - it is really all WE have - SmokingIsNotAnOption - S.I.N.A.O. - your choice Daddy

Cousin-Itt

Hello Eric. 

Glad to meet you

No reasons to smoke plenty of reasons not to especially those 2 young daughters of yours 

Congratulations on the newest addition Ava

Carl  1,500

Barbscloud

Welcome back and congrats on your success.  Nice to meet you--stay in touch.

Barb

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Eric_L.

Welcome back and congrats!

The list of people you're trying to likely see is here: Eric_L. is following 

You may also be thinking about this list: Eric_L. is being followed by 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
JACKIE1-25-15

Welcome back, congrats on the new addition to your family.  I thought I saw your name pop up in an old blog.  Anyway, it is good seeing you.  I enjoy your expression of deep thoughts and wisdom.  I am glad that you found us again. 

Eric_L.

I cringe bout how self righteous I m a y have sounded in old blogs but I meant it when I said so I won't delete anything. If anything just saying that stuff doesn't solve it all.  When i picked up in fall of 2018 I had been working 75 HR weeks for more than 6 months, wasn't on here and a crazy idea went thru my head.  Just so it said I switched to vapes and my issues w breathing (whether mold copd, asthma or whatever is just as bad and just as fast with capes.  I still chew nicotine gum.  I clearly don't trust myself at this point and it's a crutch but my goal is to not use tobacco and not vape and that has been alright (arguably a waste of money at this point) but I love u all and I'm glad to be here.