cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Here's a shoutout to our BonnieBee :)

CONGRATULATIONS bonniebee on your 1,500 stupendous Days of Freedom and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family XO, I hope your kimble will let you get on so you see how happy and proud we are of you so again I'll say CONGRATULATIONS on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous 1,500 precious Smokefree days and counting WTG and a super congrats to everyone celebrating milestones today hip hip hooray whoopee let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES........

220828957f3fb57fde4e15b76ab5c0e8.jpg

Tags (1)
36 Replies
bonniebee

Thank you Diane Joy ! You were there for me always a great reminder of the strength we have in Jesus ! I thank you and I thank God for my freedom !

beazel

Awesome!! 

Image result for congratulations

bonniebee

Th a is so much !

MarilynH

It's really good to see you my sweet bonniebee Whoo hoo my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family XO YAY for Smokefree living and YAY each and every Day WON......

49150af603024722aa3818b9f85f1372.jpg

JACKIE1-25-15

CONGRATS QUIT BUDDY!

bonniebee

Wow JACKIE1-25-15 my friend and Quit Buddy thanks for that great fireworks display ! I loved it !

We have travelled this journey together and it has been amazing  .....thank you for all of your support !

bonniebee

I want to first thank my Friend ,Elder and Quit Buddy Marilyn for  writing this " shout out "for me !!! You are the best Marilyn !  

I also want to thank all of you who congratulated me on my unbelievable 1500 days of freedom I never thought I would make it even for one week when  I began this quit!

If any of you newbies happen to read this blog please hang in there it really does get easier and you will reach a point  where the craves are no longer a reality .........you will be free !

I thank God that I found Ex I tried numerous times to quit on my own but to no avail until I got the support from all the wonderful Members of this Ex -Community.

Happy Spring to all of you !! 

McCarron

I haven't quit yet so knowing that you have had this much time without a cigarette gives me hope that I can do this too.  You should be glowing with pride.  

bonniebee

If I did you can too stick with Ex and communicate so people can support you ! I am proud that I did it and you will be proud to @McCarron

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Happy Spring Bonnie, huge caring hug coming your way and congrats again on your precious quit journey YAY for you and YAY for each for each and everyone of us living a life of Freedom, you rock my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family XO. bonniebee