cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

shashort

Here I am

Thank you to everyone for all the prayers, love, care cards, and holding my hand through this surgery.  Tried to update but hospital wifi stinks.  I am still in the hospital and slowly recovering.  I had to under go a 2nd surgery as the first graph didn't take but so far the 2nd is doing well.  Just want to get in here a try the new set up and say a big heart felt thank you.  Hmm I don't recommended having this surgery so my advice is dodge the closing door. Whew this surgery was wicked.  Good to see everyone. Hope everyone has been behaving. Off to take nap,   Was good to see everyone 

23 Replies

Oh Sharon! You are such a trooper! 

Get Well Soon!

Rest as much as you can! I can never sleep in the hospital - they wake you up to ask how well you are sleeping! LOL!

joedice711

so glad you are getting along well Sharon..                  you r awesome girl!!

Jennifer-Quit

You have been through so much and thru it all keep such a good attitude!  Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and send up a little prayer!  You are missed!

Daniela2016

We miss you, and would love for you to be home really soon!

Prayers and healing thoughts your way Sharon

Giulia

You're here!!!!  See you next time you pop in!!

plug66

good for you.....

RachelMB

So good to see you Sharon!  Big hugs and prayers headed your way! xoxoxo

Rachel

MarilynH

It's really great to see you Sharon, sending you a gentle cyber hug along with good thoughts and prayers for complete healing and that you'll be able to go home soon.....

JACKIE1-25-15

We are glad to personally hear from you.  You are always in my bthoughts and prayers.  
Take care and do what the doctores tell you to.  No revolts.  unless absolutely necessary,  You have shown us that NOPE works.  No Excuses.  Whoopee