Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

omnlibby

Help please

I have no support in stopping...

Tags (1)
27 Replies
Barb102

Sorry you don’t have support at your side. But you have tons of support right here with us. In the end you really do this quit your self. But our support and what you can learn here is going to be such a big help to you. Just look at how many of us have already reached out to you. We have all been exactly where you are right now. Nothing you can feel we haven’t. Let us help you with your quit. It’s the most important thing you can do. 

karenjones

You've got all of us here on line any time of day or night.  We will hold your hand, yell at you, sympathize with you, lecture you, understand you, laugh with you, cry with you.   You are not alone.    and we are on your side. we want to help you to quit smoking those evil cigarettes. they will kill you. 

MarilynH

Welcome omnlibby we're all here to help you in any way we can, please read the links suggested above me and keep reading everything you can about quitting smoking and remaining quit because there's a wealth of information right here on this site to strengthen your resolve to kick the nicotine poison to the curb permanently it's not easy by any stretch of the imagination BUT it's absolutely Doable and totally worth it ......

sweetplt

Hello and Welcome to Ex’s

You came to the right place.  We are all in this quit journey together and help each other out.  I suggest you go read and prepare at My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX there you will make a quit date and you will plan for that day like no other.  Lastly, you will need to know this site and yourself is enough support, because your are worth this quit.  Thoughts out to you ~ Colleen

shashort

Hello and welcome to EX. This is a great place for support so you came to the right place.  Read all you can about this addiction, I see Nancy and Jackie gave you a good start on education.  The great thing is you don't have to do this alone we are here to help you be a quitter. Great decision you made by the way.

lqsi12

Good Morning !  Chime in when your ready, as you can see there is so much info, along with folks willing to keep you motivated and guided.  Reach out at any time !  

Agilmore1964

I feel like I don't either. I guess we're in this together. I'm gonna try juul if I have 60 spare dollars.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Agilmore1964 wrote:

I feel like I don't either. I guess we're in this together. I'm gonna try juul if I have 60 spare dollars.

Glad you're here and you can get support.  Check out our materials for quitting e-cigs before you choose Juul or any vaping product.  Also check out Safer Safe.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
lqsi12

its tough when those folks around ( if there are some ) don't care or cannot understand what your going through.  But here even those on there first quit realize sometimes you just need someone whom has been in the same shoes.  I'll tell you Agilmore1964 seems like here at least people read and reply to your thoughts, sometimes not right away, but eventually there are those that care to see you follow thru on your decision to put out the last butt, overcome the addiction and take a good stand for your health.  I know I'm here and I quit at least 6 times ! 

karenjones

that is what my brother died of in dec, after he had one lung, 4 ribs and 2 vertebrae removed, chemo and radiation. he died just before christmas from vaping. it is worse than cigarettes even.

0 Kudos