Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Helloooooooooooooo

ClearColors‌ this could be a good place 

Tags (1)
40 Replies
KellanC74

it would be nice to be able to, I thought there was a place for one....seems like it only happens once a year

WaynenMary

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm….maybe we can start one once a month then go from there??? Just something to think about. 

Cousin-Itt

Lets just call it something different     Campout  we can tell stories around a campfire and of course set the fire ablaze with lung killers WaynenMaryKellanC74ClearColors

WaynenMary

Great idea Cousin-Itt‌ love that name. Something new and different

WaynenMary

Did  you go back on the Q Cousin-Itt‌?? Its still there and running just fine??? 

Cousin-Itt

It is still their and running It has asked if I am ready to quit I am going to see what happens

WaynenMary

I logged out and in, everything is still there, everything bookmarks, anniversary's everything.  Are you logging in as cousin it or carl f

Cousin-Itt

I was logging in as Carl F but I deleted everything I had so I'm like new

before I go any further I want to check what's or who is running it

WaynenMary

Cousin-Itt the yellow message on the top of the page now says the week of January 5th 2020, it was saying January 6th at 900am EST so I have no idea whats going on. For business purposes we have a fair amount of security on our computers and we always get a message saying if a website is yucky or not. I am not getting no such message, and the www address is still meyouhealth

Cousin-Itt

None of my stats are there They want me to sign in as a new smoker starting today as my quit LOL 

I might do it that way and start all over from day one of course I won't smoke but I'll just be a newbie