cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

elvan

Hello all of you 1st quarter EXers

I just sent invitations to those members I can see are going to share in a 1st quarter one year anniversary with us. If you know anyone I left off, PLEASE invite that person yourself.  I would like to name our group...any suggestions? The site names me as the group owner...that is contradictory to a group, I have no desire to OWN this group or any other group, nor do I have the "qualifications" for that so if anyone else wants to step up...please feel free to do so and perhaps we can figure out a way to change that description.

The following members either already belong or were sent invitations tonight:

BJ           3/15/2014

Carol 5  3/18/2014

Cheryl 1/1/2014

Cheryl    3/7/2014

Deb K     3/7/2014

Elvan 1/19/2014

FlorFlor 2/18/2014

Jaxson1   1/19/2014

Kay   2/3/2014

LOUISE GABRIO   1/2/2014

Sadie Williams   1/1/2014

Sickofit   1/13/2014

Sooz   1/13/2914

Stacycatt   1/6/2014

Storm   3/1/2014

Trudy D   2/2/2014

AGAIN, if you know of anyone I left off or anyone who may no longer be a member of EX or who may have changed their anniversary date, let me know.  I know that some people may not know Stacycatt but she was one of the first people to reach out to me on the site and I am in regular contact with her.  She just told me that her anniversary is on the 6th.  I have not heard from Trudy in a while but I am hoping that perhaps she is traveling for the holidays to a warmer climate since she lives in upstate NY...brrrr.

Happy approaching first year anniversary to everyone in the group who has not yet reached their anniversary and Happy Anniversary for REAL to those who HAVE reached that milestone.  We are counting on you to leave the light on for us!

Love, Ellen

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sammy.J

Hi Ellen! Sleepless nights...

0 Kudos

OH my gosh... I am so excited for all of you to cross that 6% line.  I cannot wait to welcome each of you to the OTHER SIDE!

I WILL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU ALL!

XOXO

Jackie

0 Kudos
elvan

OOPS...BIG FAT OOPS, Jaxson1 actually reaches the 6% Club on January 16th, NOT 19th.  I gave her MY anniversary...she SAID she would hold the door open for me, sorry, Ang, didn't mean to steal three days from you. You know I love you.

0 Kudos