cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cinda-wilson

Hello All! New here.

My name is Cinda. I quit 4 days ago. I am doing quit well. I haven't had 1 cig at all! I have been smoking for 40 years. I started at 13 or 14 years old.
I am using the patches, lozenges, hypnosis and a plastic cigarett that taste like mint.
I am hoping with everyones help I can continue to stay smoke free.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
barbara42

we are glad to have you on this site, we will be of all the help we can be, congratulations on four days, that is a great start
0 Kudos
claudia2

Keep up the good work and thank you for coming to this group. We always enjoy newcomers! Glad to hear that you are already smoke free. Don't hesitate to call on us if your in need.
0 Kudos
sally3

Welcome Cinda! Congrats on your quit. You have come to the right place. You are almost through what most people call "hell week". You will get allot of support and meet many new friends on this site. Read all about the EX plan. Read as much as you can. It really helps. Also I practically lived here for the first three weeks of my quit, but hey it was better than smoking!

0 Kudos
cinda-wilson

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I am sure this will be my home for a while.
0 Kudos