cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Lady86

Headaches

I don't know if it's a question or a statement but I sure hope my head stops hurting soon, I know the champix causes me headaches but now with not smoking I notice it's more consistent. Any positive feedback would be great 

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Melisacrow95

Thank you for replying, yes I am starting to have a lot of the different symptoms. I keep telling myself to stay strong once my system is clean I will be starting fresh being tobacco/vape free.

Barbscloud

@Melisacrow95 It is so true.  Our bodies need time to heal from all the thousands of chemicals we inhaled.

Barb

0 Kudos
bilyana1609

I know this is very old, but wanted to add my view here too - maybe it will help somebody. 

I had very severe migraines before quitting, and during the quit, they went crazy. I was expecting it, and I kept thinking its caffeine withdrawal.  (I avoided coffee because that was my trigger) which to a degree is true but not entirely.. 

The headaches stopped a few months after my quit ...  so guess why they were there ... for many years, and I was sure when I smoke they get better 😫 

Very interestingly now they are gone for good.