cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Community Manager Appreciation Day to Mark!

Yesterday was Community Manager Appreciation Day, and I missed it  -- BUT! I am determined to make amends.

Because Mark is truly a gem. A diamond in the rough. A sunshine ray on a cloudy day. 

He cares so much! He works so hard! He truly, genuinely believes in each and every person in this community. 

I'm grateful for his presence here, and I hope you are, too!

Megan, Product Lead for EX
14 Replies
Gwenivere

Thanks for all your help and for this great site that has saved so many people., inspired so many more.  It would be such a hard and lonely journey without this.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gwenivere‌, Legend‌, Giulia‌ and Lauralives

Thank you all. It's really a pleasure to do what I do. It's challenging and rewarding and I'm very very fortunate. But it wouldn't be possible with all of you! Thank you!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Legend

Thank you Mark for all the help you give here to everyone. You spend a lot of time here trying to make this place better for us all.

Thank you Megan for all that you do for us here I appreciate you also.

I hope you both have a nice night.

0 Kudos
Giulia

We know we can count on you to respond, to act, to do - your best - in this family of ours, Mark.  You happen to also care a great deal.  And you show it daily.  This community is different and better for your heart dedication to it's improvement.   Thanks for being here for us.  And you too Megan.  Many don't know the impact you've also made in trying to make this platform and its community accessibility a better place.   You all reached out to us (thank you Amanda), asked for our input, actually took some it! and here we all are in the new world of EX.  I handed out one of your cards today to a smoker.  Who know what seed was planted!

0 Kudos
Lauralives

Thanks Mark you are so awesome and keep us all up and running!!!

0 Kudos