cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Happy Birthday Sharon!

Our friend Sharon shashort‌ is celebrating a birthday today. 

Happy Birthday Sharon!

17 Replies
Giulia

YOU GO GIRL!!!  Hope it was good day for you. Another year of being a Champ!

Image result for funny happy birthday pics

0 Kudos
shashort

Thank you Jennifer Jennifer-Quit  for the Birthday wish  and yummy cake,  Mandolinrainkristen-9.7.15 , Barbscloud ,SimplySheri , MarilynH , RachelMB , YoungAtHeart 

indingrl , Sootie Giulia  Thanks for celebrating with me today it meant a lot to me.  Well Giulia guess I am screwed on my birthday wish lol. I had a great day spent it with my twin, my niece who was born on my birthday as well as having wonderful family time at Olive Gardens and  totally blowing my diet today.  Love and hugs to all of you.  

0 Kudos
Giulia

Your niece was born on your birthday.... how cool is that!  And I forgot about your twin.  So all three of you celebrated a birthday together.  Glorious!

shashort

It is cool!!!! I still remember getting the phone call at 6:30 am 32 years ago telling me my sis was in labor. The best birthday present I would say!.  

0 Kudos
Sandi4

Happy Birthday!!!!

Pops

shashort‌, sorry I missed your bday yesterday....;-(....but, I can still give you a belated birthday wish....

Pops w/4 months of Freedom!!!

shashort

Thank you Pops Thank you for thoses wishes Pops. I was just joking about be screwed lol. Actually life has been treating me good lately..  Great going on those 4 months of freedom.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy birthday shashort

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team