cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Had to ask....

Could not find a 'group' to ask this and I hope you all don't mind me just throwing it out there but a very strange thing has been happening to me. 11.  The number 11 ( eleven )

I see it everywhere. Of course today is the 11th and I conducted the Freedom Train today.

I see 11 after the hour multiple times a day...and have for now going on 2 years.

I am not into numerology....at all. But still, this just seems strange to me. Wondered if anyone else ever had this experience? Just curious. 

And no...I am not superstitious. Black cats and all that....they are just black cats to me, lol, nothing more and nothing less. I suppose 'eleven' is as well

0 Kudos
30 Replies
Mandolinrain

Balance my friend, balance. Take care of you. Love you too. Those blogs will still be there when you have time to read  love you too!

0 Kudos
IrishRose

Yikes!!!!! 

0 Kudos
freeneasy

I'm a bit superstitious so 11 beats the heck out of 13.   

Mandolinrain

tee-hee-hee

My birthday is May 13th.  Luckily I was not born on Friday the 13th

freeneasy

EWWW, I'll say Kristen  (; 

Daniela2016

Very interesting, it never happened to me. You are an extremely talented person Missy, and I wish you all the best with the submissions.   One of my co-workers from India just got her first book published, and it is a children's book too. She also self published on Amazon, I just purchased her kindle edition, you might want to try it too.

IM me if you want me to put you in touch with her Mandolinrain‌!

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Mandolinrain

Thanks, I just may do that  thank you!

0 Kudos

Every time I look at the clock it is ALWAYS the last four digits of my ex boyfriends social security number.  We broke up 10 years ago and still to this day i see that number.  Drives me nuts!!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

that is strange

0 Kudos