cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Julie1960

Had a couple of slips

It has been a while since I have been on here.  I am on day 10.  I lost my mother in December to covid-19.  It has been really hard on me.  Now I am living alone.  I struggle with depression anxiety.  I no I will get some tuff love feed back and I can take it.

5 Replies
Barbscloud

@Julie1960   Good to hear from you.   I remember you saying you both had COVID .  I'm so  sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. 

Glad to hear your back on track and are celebrating 10 days smoke free.  You already know what you need to do and that smoking never solves anything.   And remember when faced with these difficult times in your life, reach out before you smoke.  We're here for you.  

Barb

(sorry, don't know why this link notation is here)

sweetplt

@Julie1960 Glad you are back in the journey…You need to do what works for you…You know you can do this, but it has to come from you. 

I am so sorry about the loss of your mom.  This makes me so sad for you…you take care of you…and know we are here to help…especially when you want to smoke…Gotcha in my Thoughts ~ Colleen

JACKIE1-25-15

I am very sorry for the loss of your mother. Congrats on 10 days of Freedom. pastedImage_2.png

MarilynH

Welcome back @Julie1960 ,I'm so sorry about your Mum I'm so glad that you are back with all us here at Ex, stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent and a super congrats on your precious quit journey YAY for each and every Day WON with many more to come....

Julie1960

Thanks