cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

fityoganana

HELP ME I NEED A NEW TYPE OF SUPPORT TODAY...PLEASE

Hi to my fellow July quitters, HELP!!!!!!!! I was wondering if any of you can help me with my computer problem, here is the problem as I tried to explain it to AdminEX: Hi There...another problem for me...I had a invite on my page and when I clicked on the "click here" nothing happened. HELP PLEASE!!!!!! I still have "error on page" at the bottom of each page or "done. with errors on page" on almost any page I go to. I am able to go to groups and comment, I am getting update emails through my regular email account and I did get the friend invite but can't accept invites as I click and nothing happens..I am really relying on this site to be my support I don't have any friends that know I smoke so I won't have any support.at home ..Please help get me up and running correctly!
Gratefully fityoganana
This is the Reply I received:The error messages you are receiving are a part
of Internet Explorer.
You will need to configure it so it DOES NOT
report page errors.
I can't remember how to do it since I don't use
it anymore.
I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP HERE, THE FRUSTRATION AND STRESS IS NOT WHAT I NEED NOW!!!! i TRUELY AM HOPING THIS WILL BE MY LIFELINE TO SUPPORT AND SUCCESS AND BEING ON LINE , HAVING FRIENDS, SETTING UP A PAGE,ETC... IS ALL A PART OF THE EXPERIENCE I WANTED WHEN I LOGGED ON!! DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY ADVICE ON HOW i CAN GET MY PAGE TO RUN SUCCESSFULYY?????
FOREVER GRATEFUL
fityoganana who wants to be smoke free and fit again!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
carlie

I'm by no means a computer geek....so I am NOT going to be able to help you there....

I'm seeing red flags popping up tho - CALM DOWN....BREATHE !!!! This program is here for you....you'll get your computer straightened out...in the meantime, if you don't calm down, you're going to stress yourself right into smoking....and trust me - - smoking is NOT going to fix your computer problem, either.

There's "help" programs...go to the one for Internet Explorer...send them a message and let them know the problem you're having. Keep asking for help on various sites here; the main page forum here gets alot of attention...try that.

Calm down, sweetie...it can be resolved.....
0 Kudos
louise2

Hi, Calm down and relax. Your computer problems are part of exactly what is supposed to be happening right now for you. Just realize this and try to relax about it all and know that you will get your computer up and running properly. I wish I was the one to tell you how but, I'm a novice when it comes to computers. Someone out there will be able to lead you in the right direction. In the meantime, continue to focus on "Preparing" yourself to quit and you will do just fine. "Trust The Process"
0 Kudos