cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

pam18

Goodbye Cigarettes

when you are craving a cigarrette, it's not the cigarrette that you are after for obviously the cigarrette didn't work in the first place but how many years did we try .........and are now coming too senses.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
29 Replies
diane50

Thank you, Robin ... It's  hard for all of us,  I'm only on day 2.  What will tomorrow bring.  I cannot give in.  Good Luck to you!

0 Kudos
brown360

I like this letter. I Think I will print this and hang it on my mirrow so that I can be reminded of Love I used to have for them.

0 Kudos
ljay

Great GOODBYE Letter!!!

0 Kudos
ljay

I like the idea of a goodbye letter I will write one tonight. My quit date it Jan 31st

0 Kudos
ladyjennifer

I love it...I too am going to post it on my mirror...I was already planning to keep a small notebook with me at all times and every time I want one I am going to write that...I want one but I am not going to have one right now because...my quit date is the 1st...I am ready! Thanks DianeK for sharing!

0 Kudos
debbieny

Great letter!  I said goodbye yesterday.

0 Kudos
robindk

Thank you for this letter!  I love it!  Such a great reminder of what this has actuallydone to me!

0 Kudos
vernie

im going to write my letter today thanks

0 Kudos
diane50

I want to thank everyone for your kind words.

We all must think positive.

"Some people believe holding on and hanging in there ... are signs of great stength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it"  by Ann Landers

Happy New Year!

DianeK

0 Kudos
linda112

Great letter!  Tomorrow is my day so I should write by goodbye letter tonight!  Good luck.  It is great to have the support of this site.

0 Kudos