cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

pam18

Goodbye Cigarettes

when you are craving a cigarrette, it's not the cigarrette that you are after for obviously the cigarrette didn't work in the first place but how many years did we try .........and are now coming too senses.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
29 Replies
pam18

love is a very decietful & brainwashing thing. You know how u can have 10 situations 9 of which are negative one in which is positive, speaking for myself it's the positive one that stands out meaning the 9 negative hang around me for a while until i can acquiant myself w/ them & kick their nasty butt(tttt)s out of my life it may be 36 years later..............
0 Kudos
pam18

Over my pajamas, i put 2 coats on, myfeet bare get put into sockless shoes, no shirt on, i trudge thru 2-3 feet of snow to my cars of 3. I look in the ash trays of each one. The ironic thing about this, morning, situation is it's been 4 years since i have smoked a cig. in my car!!!! I've gotta laugh at this infact i was laughing while i was doing it......(love is not meant literally here but are getting a taste).
0 Kudos
pam18

I am 30 hours & 45 minutes smober!!! Everything i see that resembles, in the remotest form, a cigarrette turns into a cigarrette & my back unconsciously before i know bends over to pick this imaginary thing up! this is not literal love butttt..........
0 Kudos
pam18

love, addiction, love, addiction they ARE totally different buttttt....
0 Kudos
pam18

I would walk a mile for a cigarrette atleast i would've 3 mo. ago amazing what we did.
0 Kudos
halls

i hate fucking cig's but i love the way i feel better mentally having one.
0 Kudos
pam18

Allen as much as i hate fucking cigs. they've been a part of my life for 36 yrs. so i'm DOING alot of UNcovery right now, i'm tired of REcovering them.
0 Kudos
halls

fucking smoking...they grab me by the short hairs and wont let go but damn it im gonna fucken make em.they are ruining my health and fuck if they will do it forever.i wont let em.
0 Kudos
robin-harmon

Love this letter, I think I will read it over and over to remind me of just what smoking has done to my life.

0 Kudos