cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Monday!!  A new week is coming!!  Have a good one!!  This morning I will backup my phone.  Then at noon is the AA meeting.  What are you doing?

Isn’t it great to have the nicotine monkey off our backs?  Nicotine sure can ruin your life!!  It’s not only bad for your health, it’s adverse for your daily activities!!  Freedom is great!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Busy day for me.  Hoping to make it to the knitting circle.  I have to sing at a funeral this afternoon and at a revival this evening.  My voice does sound better since I quit smoking and I don't get out of breath as fast. I can really hold the notes longer. lol Yes, it is great to be free. Have a

sweetplt

Good Morning Mike...off to gym this morning...working on a knit project and walking to pet shop today to buy doggie shampoo...Have a great day hon....~ Colleen 329 DOF 

0 Kudos
ShawnP

good morning Mike. My phone did updates this morning but i didnt back up lol. I plan to relax today until work. Over the weekend, i did some fall cleaning and watched xmas movies

0 Kudos
elvan

Good afternoon, Mike.  I am so rarely able to get here in the morning.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos