cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JustSharon

Good morning!

Good morning all. It certainly been a while/ I want to assure each and everyone of you that I am still smoke free at 85 days. No reading between the lines as one had thought, dear one. just took a break and ended up seriously ill. As you knew I was scheduled for a hernia repair on the 26th. Well on the 9th I ended up having emergency surgery for a strangulated hernia. I was in icu for 9 days after and another 8 days in a room. Home now. in pain yet feeling a little stronger every day. Hoping all is going well for you. I need to figure out how to follow a conversation on our new EX. Any advice would help. Have a wonderful smoke free day.

Tags (1)
13 Replies
mikecity

Hi,

Glad to hear from you again.  I was wondering where you were.  Hope your recovery goes well.

Congradulation on 85 days of freedom!!!  That's terrific!!!!!  Take care.

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Take care and get well soon!!!

Sharon

0 Kudos
rosemarymom

Rest and get well and congrats on 85 days free!  Good to see you here!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

So good to see you Sharon, and glad you are back home after what seems to have been such a serious situation you went through.  I am sure it was not easy at all, but I am certainly glad you are still smoke free through all of your health challenges.

I missed your beautiful graphics, and your daily presence, and obviously this message. But now I found you and all I can see is how happy I am to see you back.  And if you decide to just stop by from time to time, we need to respect each other's decisions, no matter how much we missed you, because we did.