Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Saturday!!  I just got home from a church 

“Vigil “.  It was a good time.  The speaker spoke on the four stations of the Holy Spirit.  Now I’m doing some wash.

How’s everyone’s quit doing?  For a long time I thought I always would have cravings or my mind would drift back to smoking days.  Now I seem to have adjusted to not smoking.  Stay with it!!  You will get it!!  Namaste     

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike   Happy weekend to you!!  My quit is strong and healthy.  Glad to hear yours is as well

sweetplt

Good Morning Mike,  Happy Saturday, suppose to be nice warm day...good day for hubs and I and the dog to walk ... Namaste ~ Colleen 117 DOF 

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  I'm glad Church was a good time.  My quit is going fine ty.  Hardly ever have a whim of smoking or rather the desire to smoke.  Seeing a cigarette in an ashtray reminds me I used to smoke and that I'm so grateful that I don't anymore!  Whew. Wishing others that I know could see thru the smoke of lies.  Wish I could help them along the way but their not ready.  I'm glad to be amongst a group of non-smokers.  The kids on the other side of the tracks.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos