cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Sunday!!!!!!  Did everybody change their clocks?  Soon it will be time for church and Sunday school.  

How is your new life going?  It’s like a brand new start on life!!  For so long I thought I should quit smoking.  It was the same old thing.  I should quit smoking but I didn’t year after year.  Then I came here!!  There was a plan to quit with readings!!  People were getting time in.  Stay with it!!!  You can do it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

2 Replies
ozzymom

Good morning & happy Sunday.

Yup, changed my clock & of course I’m already behind on my chores due to the lost hour LOL.

As I sit here looking out my window, I just realized...wow, it’s 7:30 & it’s still dark outside.  That means I’ll have to drive to my new job in the dark once I start & I HATE driving in the dark!!!  Especially since now I’ll have to be going into the city.  Of course I’m panicked about this now & would normally be grabbing my vape pen but not this time.  This time I’m gonna deal with my fear & just face it down.  I know no amount of vaping will really make me feel better about having to drive in the dark.  It may be a stupid or irrational fear but it’s mine & I’ll just have to deal with it right?

Today, with whatever issues come up, is a good day to accept the fact that I don’t vape & just get on with life.

hope everyone has a great day

0 Kudos
lqsi12

We changed ours last night early, just to be sure we would prepare for bed early enough.  Since we attend a early church service @ 8 am. Speaking of that, since I stopped smoking 56 days ago, my singing voice has improved, and the ability to hold notes long has improved vastly.  This was probably God"s plan all along !