cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Saturday!!!!!  Are you all ready for the weekend?  I am.  The colonoscopy went well.  Eleven polyps were sent to the lab.  I should know the results in 3 to 4 weeks.  

Well isn’t this nice?  It’s quite a mountain of hope!!!!!!  We can come here, learn how to quit smoking, quit, and have somewhere to share about our new lives!!!!!!  Life is good!!!!!!  Stay strong!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
Barbara145

Gosh, Mike.  Eleven polyps sounds like a lot.  So glad you had the procedure.  It most likely saved your life  Enjoy this beautiful smoke-free day. 

SimplySheri

The voice of hope and positive thinking   Thank you, Mike, for being such a light in this sometimes dark world!  Prayers that you remain healthy and those tests come back benign.  

Deena-A-Yenni

Gooood Evening Mike.  Eleven polyps.  Hmmmm.  That sounds like an awful lot BUT that doesn't mean it has to be a bad result tho.  Whatever the result be glad we don't have to smoke over it.  And be glad for this site and the people in it.  We're so fortunate.  I'm glad I have your blog as a constant in my life to remain smoke-free  so I thank you and many more of the Elders for that.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos