cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!!!  And a happy weekend!!!!!!  What are your plans?  

Our new life unfolds before us!!!!!  Isn’t smoke free great?  If you are just beginning the nicotine free life stick with it!!!!!  You will love it!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

8 Replies
SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike, and happy Saturday!!  Living smoke free is indeed a joy that I never get tired of   It only gets better!!

MarilynH

Have a wonderful Saturday Mike life really does get easier and easier with time under our belts and it's such a great Feeling to be able to go anywhere anytime whenever wherever and however without worrying about where to sneak off to suck on a cancer stick.....

Deena-A-Yenni

Amen to that Sister!!

Mandolinrain

Have a great Day Mike and YES, smokefree is the way to be! Amen to that!

elvan

Good morning, Mike.  Have a wonderful Saturday.

Ellen

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike and Happy Weekend!  Hanging out at the homestead for me and seeing what we're going to get into.  Exercise will be the priority and mindful eating right next to it!!  My Sister will be joining us for a visit soon in October and our Yoga practice will begin.  I'm sooooo excited.  Namaste.

SINAO

Posamari

Good morning! Did my morning stretches and getting ready to ride my bike for a bit-- love Saturday mornings. Things are finally starting to cool off a little here.

My daughter is coming here to SoCal from Baltimore next week (haven't seen her in 10 months) so will be working in garden and around the house this weekend preparing for her visit. Enjoy your weekend!

Namaste

--Posamari

0 Kudos
Strudel

Hi Mike! Happy weekend to you! 

0 Kudos