cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!  It’s still warmer here.  The temperature is to be around 50 this week!!!!!!  Yesterday I did some shopping.  Then I did more cleaning.

At going on eight years quit, I very seldom think of smoking!!!!!!  I can’t remember the last time I really had an urge or craving!!!!!!   They say we only have today, but there is hope of recovery!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!!  You will never regret it!!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
sweetplt

Good Tuesday morning...Beautiful and warmer weather in PA today.  Another day for a great walk and to sweep the pine needles.  I love the outdoors...have a great day.  Namaste 

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike and Happy Tuesday to you!  Every now and then I'll have a memory of smoking...not really a crave.  They're not really bothersome but more bewildering.  I understand thru this site they are natural and expected at under a year quit.  For me.  Just moving along.  Playing house with my Parents.  Having fun.  Namaste.

SINAO

Barbscloud

Good morning.  You got lost at the bottom of the list today.  I missed reading your post.

Barb

elvan

Good afternoon, Mike.  I just opened my windows...the high is supposed to be 72 today and it is GORGEOUS outside.  My cats are enjoying the open windows and the window sills.  Happy Tuesday.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos