cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!  I hope everybody is having a good new week!!!!!  My Yoga and Pilates are going well!!!!!  I am now up to about 2 hours a day!!!!!!!  

Has your mind gotten use to not smoking yet?  I thought getting the cigarettes out of my head was the worst and hardest part!!!!!  For a long time my brain would drift back to my smoking days.  Maybe that’s just being an addict, but it just gets better and better!!!!!  Stick it out!!!!!!!  It’s priceless!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!  You are so right, it is priceless   I love yoga, too, but have not done more than an hour at a time.  I'll get there one day...the fun is in the trying!

Happy Tuesday,

Sheri

elvan

Good morning, Mike.  Have a beautiful day.

Ellen

Deena-A-Yenni

Hey there Mike.  Two hours a day??!!  I'm so hyped.  On a good day I get an hour and a half of exercise but most days are a minimum of a half hour and I'm grateful for that BUT steadily working towards getting in more and more.  Can not wait until the yoga tape goes in once again.  Perhaps even rejoin our yoga class we attended.  We loved (my Mom and I) our yoga classes.  The Instructor was magnificent.  Could really read the room.  At any rate.  LOVE being a non-smoker and although I still have memories of smoking I feel so free.  Namaste

SINAO

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Hi Mike. You are a part of my daily routine!   I take the daily pledge and read what Mike it's up to today.  It has become an important  part of my not smoking each day.  Thanks

Barb

126 dOF

0 Kudos