cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!!!!!!!  Here is the weekend!!!!!!!!  I hope it’s a good one!!!!!!!  The doctor’s appointment went well.  Today I must go to the bank.  Later I will go to AA.

The good news is we have given up “Absolutely Nothing “ but we have gained much!!!!!!!  You can’t beat that!!!!!!!!  We no longer smell like an ashtray!!!!!!  We aren’t outside freezing to kill ours elves!!!!!  We did the good thing!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!!   Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

8 Replies
Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  Glad your doctor's appointment went well.  Enjoy your week-end.  Namaste'

Lauralives

Thanks for your positivity Mike!!  Have a great Friday!!  Laura 4 DOF

MarilynH

A very good morning to you Mike life really does get better and better without the crutch of cigarettes, YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON......

Giulia

Forever Free!

Deena-A-Yenni

'Ello Mike!  Happy Friday.  The world is a better place without the smokes that's for sure.  I have family in.  We are having a grand time.  I gave my youngest Sister the low-down on SCRABBLE.......she's beating the pants off of me now.  Heh heh heh.  It's a good time anyway, I just like to play.  Thanks for always being here for us.  We surely need it.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hi Mike,

Happy Friday...the benefit of smelling better is wonderful. In fact, trying new perfumes that don’t stink because of cigarette smoke.  Hope you are having a great day. Namaste 

0 Kudos
minihorses

Happy Friday Mike and thanks for another daily post.  There's always uplifting encouragement even on the shortest of your posts.  Thank your for doing this every day as we all need support and reminders how great it is to be free from the drug nicotine no matter how far we are into our journey!  

Namaste, my mentor! 

0 Kudos
elvan

Good afternoon, Mike...once again, I missed the morning.  What a relationship I have with mornings.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos