cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Monday!!!!!  Here comes another week!!!!!!!  Are you ready for it?  Church and Sunday school were a good time yesterday.  Today I will go update my phone at the Internet cafe.

The first month of quitting smoking is the hardest!!!!!  I know I was a real basket case!!!!!  All I could do was to keep deep breathing and eat Tic Tacs!!!!!!!  I was a mess but I kept coming here and sharing!!!!!!!  EX got me through it!!!!!!!  You can do it!!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

6 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  I've been a little off my game these past two weeks because of cough due to cold.  Finally broke down and got me some medicine because I couldn't STOP coughing.  Much better now.  Missed your blog quite a few times and couldn't retrieve it after the fact.  One day I'll learn to manage my way around this site a bit better.  

Even tho I missed your blog I knew you had written in and that was the point that worked for me.  Namaste.

SINAO

Daniela2016

Good morning Mike, it's true the first month was the worse, but as we step away from that moment, even the bad memories start fading away and we are left with the joy of having quit, and the knowledge that we would never, ever have another day/week/month one, as long as we are applying the conservation principles we know by now.

Giulia

I wonder if one can OD on Tic Tacs?  lol  Freedom is ours!

elvan

Good evening, Mike.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Snuffy

16 months and going strong!  Lost 38 lbs and eating healthy!  It can be done.  Took me 12 tries,  never give up!!!!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Way to go Snuffy‌  You snuffed 'em out all right.  AND lost 38 pounds.  How 'bout that!  Perseverance is the name of the game!  Just added you to the /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/06/18/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016   Kudos!