cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good Morning

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!!  The weekend is here!!  How are you doing?  Are you staying safe?   The temperature is to get into the 70's this weekend.  I am still having problems signing in on my iphone.  I don't know what's causing that.

We really didn't lose anything but bad health and poverty!!  They are good to lose!!  We have gained much.  I can now smell with my nose!!  When I smoked all I could smell was smoke.  It's such a good feeling to know I quit smoking!!  For so many years I was trying to quit and failing.  Enjoy your quit!!  Namaste

N. O. P. E.

3 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Morning Mike.  Doing well here thank ya!   Quit is fine.  Folks are good.  Staying out of mischief.  Will be outside today in the garden with my Gracie today picking up from the Winter's wear.  Sprayed her brick paths for weeds yesterday and blew up the bicycle tires.  One bike will need the attention of an expert.  I hope it isn't too much.  I got a new bike for the Season.  I couldn't beat the price.  Originally $174.00 and I got it for $45.00.  Unbelievable right??  We ran out the Walmart with it!!  At any rate I hope your day goes well despite your phone problems.  Good thing we don't have to smoke over little things like that anymore.  Namaste

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  So good to see Deena doing so well.  I enjoy reading her posts to you.  Enjoy this beautiful day.  I will too.  Namaste

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Happy Saturday Mike...

0 Kudos