cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

kennyb

Georgia Quitters

I am in Roswell ga and I am looking for locals to help me stop smoking. My wife and family smoke so I can't look to them for support. Please help

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
103 Replies
annie36

Hi guys! Day number 10!!! This feels like a milestone day for me for some reason. Maybe because I am in the 2 digit numbers now. I am glad to be smoke free!!! I just wish that I didn't feel so blah. I think that will pass with time. I hear we will have snow here in GA on Friday. My kids are already out of school that day so... that sort of sucks. All kids want a snow day. I know that they are sick of snow up north. I am glad that we only get it ocasionally. We just get lots of RAIN!!!! I hope that all of you have a fabulous smoke free day!!! Love, Annie

0 Kudos
copernicus

I live in Woodstock and am on day 57 of my quit

0 Kudos
cutta

hello everyone hope all is well 44 days and counting hope everyone is doing well

0 Kudos

Hi everyone!!! I am ready to quit! I am going to start my tracking tomorrow.  I am very nervous but I am ready. I hope that I won't be too nasty this time during withdrawals lol...no I am serious, I need help 😞
0 Kudos

Just wanted to say hello to all & welcome to all new members of this Atlanta group. I'm not able to stick around because I've finally got some work lined up. But you all should just know that if you stick with it, it'll work for ya.

I haven't had a cigarette in 5 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 11 hours, 29 minutes and 43 seconds, 44, 45, 46...

0 Kudos
marette1986

Hello everyone!!! just checking in to see how everyone is doing!!! I am on day 43....and going strong...still have cravings but not as much as before...am eating up a storm..which is not good!!!

Welcome sillytallchick....we are here for you to offer support!

Sorry to see ya go mike!!!

Where is our laney????

hope everyone has a great week!

0 Kudos
smp101

6 weeks and feeling good thanks in large part to you. Thanks soo much for all your support. I love Tuesdays because I quit on a Tuesday, so now every Tuesday is another week's celabration.

Where is our Laney? Maybe we should send out a search party for her.

Stephen

0 Kudos
searay

Good Morning to EVERYONE!!!    I lost my quit tracker on my home page.  But, I am still rocking on!!   40+ something days now.  I think it will be 43 days tonight...!!  

Have a great week everyone.

Steve

0 Kudos
annie36

Hi guys! It's day number 16 and still going strong! I am so thankful to have such good people to listen and talk to on here! I was wondering if you guys could tell me where to go to get the quit clock. Thanks and take care, Annie

0 Kudos
marette1986

Hi!  It's DAY 44 for me!!!  Still going at it!!!

Congrats to Annie on her day 16!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Congrats to Steve on his 40 something days!!! and to STephen on his 6 plus weeks!!!

We all rock!!!

I am calling Laney on wed(its 11:15 pm on tues so too late to call her now)....I will see how she is doing!

I know her job keeps her way busy during the week..but we haven't heard from her in about a week!

Will let everyone know and I hope everyone has a great week!

0 Kudos