cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tina26

General Support

hi tam, I was thinking that the steps will be a big part of my program...stubborn is my middle name
0 Kudos
536 Replies
joyeuxencore

We all hang out in the blogs! Visit us and post a blog from your page to introduce yourself to the community. We can help! xo

http://community.becomeanex.org/mod/blog/everyone.php

0 Kudos
hardwork

start finding something to do to stay busy, try games, gadening, going place where no smoking aloud get teeth cleaned

0 Kudos
rufus123

my quit date is tom,i just want to get this craving phase over i quit once before and quit for 8 yrs then started smoking ,im planning on walking a lot cleaning (it needs it) got a great book to read and stocked up a healthy fridge day by day slowly does it

0 Kudos
SarahP

Hi everyone -- welcome to the site!  Please feel free to join the main community by clicking on the "Blogs" tab, next to the "Groups" tab at the top of this page. This is where most of the community hangs out, and you will find much more active dialog there about quitting. We have new quitters such as yourselves, experienced quitters, and everyone in between. If you haven’t already done so, please write a blog there introducing yourself and telling us your story! 

0 Kudos
mosweetheart

i really  dont  know  what im doing  on this like we all need another page  to remember  hope ya'll  come by

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

We all hang out in blogs.

Click the link and come join us again! xo

http://community.becomeanex.org/mod/blog/everyone.php

0 Kudos
cindy-h

Hi there.  I'm new to this whole group thing, so hopefully I'll get the hang of it.

I'm hoping to find a group that I can check in with each day on facebook.

0 Kudos
alicemunger

I quiet on july 1 2013. Used the loseger, then gum, then patches. Can't use any of the  them  because of real bad side effect's. Now have to do it cold turkey. Day 1 of using nothing. Afraid of  starting to smoke again. Keeping busy and all the other things you are suppose to do, but have artiritus, bad, so only can do so much. Have problems walking.Any other idea's

0 Kudos
tiffanyann2

welcome to the group. the goal is to stay qut for good. I hope that we can show support for each other because we both know that staying quit is hard. but it can continue. again, welcome to the group.

0 Kudos
mixmuffin_1

Hey, y'all. I just turned 58 on August 13th, and had my first (biological) grandson on August 7th. My son & his wife don't smoke, so they have made it clear that they will not be visiting as long as I smoke. I lived with them for 6 weeks, when I first left my husband, and smoked outside. I have decided that it is past time for me to just quit, and stay quit. I pray that this community will be my "go to" place when I start to head out the door for a pack. Please ask God to send me the strength I need, right now. Thank you!

0 Kudos