cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tina26

General Support

hi tam, I was thinking that the steps will be a big part of my program...stubborn is my middle name
0 Kudos
536 Replies
megsaquitter

I like this topic!! Will have to look up the recommended reading.

0 Kudos
coug

Thank for the invite!

0 Kudos
doug33

I'll try it out. I'mnot the best with groups.

0 Kudos
tigtazpooh

i havent been in here before.more than likely everyone is asleep,like i said earlier i gave my ciggs to son and asked him to hide them till he gets up,then after he gets up is when i can have my first cigg,and i got up at 4am,i'll be waiting anywhere between 2hrs to 3 before i get my first cigg,i made one pack last 58 hrs once,is that good?usually if we bought a pack at 8am,we were buying another by 8pm

0 Kudos
BobbyMaynard

I am living by some court ordered boundaries. Does that count?

0 Kudos
coug

LOL Bobby!

0 Kudos
petlover98

hmmmmmmmm recommended reading, I like that by the way 🙂 should put a new piece of reading up there once a week or once a month.  Keep people guessing on what it's going to be next.

0 Kudos
Kathryn16

My bigest challenge in life!!

0 Kudos
jezebel-lilly

I have just joined today.My quit date is Feb. 25 2012.I have begun tracking my smoking and identifying my triggers.I plan to use Wellbutrin and nicorette to aid my transition to Non Smoker.I will also start seeing a therapist to try to overcome the anxiety that i use nicotine to regulate.How sad is it that I can't even begin to imagine what not smoking will be like.I am trying to picture it.

0 Kudos
steeleb

Im ready to quit. Ive tried everything and nothing has worked.  I use to think it was just a lack will power on my end.  Now Im begining to realize just how hard quitting will be.

0 Kudos