cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tina26

General Support

hi tam, I was thinking that the steps will be a big part of my program...stubborn is my middle name
0 Kudos
536 Replies
andy82

I am not quite sure how to promote this group, but would love for others join me as I start on this journey to what they call an "ex-smoker"!

Me neither! But I'll join ya! Lol

0 Kudos
andy82

Lol thanks...Hopefully your day has gotten better from where it was this morning!

0 Kudos

Oops!  I'm sorry.  I thought this was the triple-ex-smoker group.  I'll go put some pants on.

= )

0 Kudos
andy82

Haha...by all means, stay comfortable.  Just dont be offended if we keep our distance

0 Kudos

Well ... Andy.  Thanks for noticing.  You really don't have a choice now, do you?

0 Kudos
andy82

Haha, I'd say I don't...how long have you been an ex-smoker Puff?

0 Kudos

I'll be 52 Days at 8:00 p.m. tonight, CST.  Click on my Avatar if your interested.  All humor, (humour for Jimmypage,) aside, I'm actually going through a quite gloomy period of my life.  I was on top of Mt. Everest, slipped, fell, and woke up on the bottom of the Mariana trench.  Maybe that's why my pants were wet.

0 Kudos
Sootie

Hello group------thanks for the invite.

Andy----the group is great but feel free to simply blog on the main blog about your quit, what you need, what you feel or any questions. Groups are not very active on this site.......we all just kind of join in together in one big group on the blogs.

Everyone quitting needs to hear from everyone.......they need the advice of those who are long quit but also those with maybe a year and equally important is for new quitters to talk to other new quitters. I think that's why we all sort of hang out on the blogs......on there, your comments are seen by everyone. You take the advice and tips that work into your lifestyle.

Stay Strong.

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

I'll have a go at it.

0 Kudos