cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tina26

General Support

hi tam, I was thinking that the steps will be a big part of my program...stubborn is my middle name
0 Kudos
536 Replies
flomigrl

HELLO!!!

0 Kudos
flomigrl

So excited to be here and I can't wait for my quit date in 6 days!!

0 Kudos
jboone

Hope everyone had a FEARLESS day and stayed smoke-free, I have faith that we all are STRONG and so AWSOME:) 

0 Kudos
jboone

hi tiff see ya found the blog:) happy to have ya here!! Also 5 more days and counting......

0 Kudos
flomigrl

Found it!!!  Yes you are FEARLESS AND AWESOME!!

0 Kudos
kshields59

hi jboone; i would love to join the fearless group, THANK YOU FOR THE INVITE. kelly

0 Kudos
flomigrl

Day 2 and I'm in the QUIT stew!!  Lol!

0 Kudos
ks100207

Breaking out the angel wings again.  Find your wings and lets make a stand for being smoke free.

0 Kudos
indingrl

JUST A NOTE♥STAYING QUIT NO MATTER WHAT IS WONDERFUL AND JOYFUL WHEN OTHERS ARE STAYING QUIT WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT♥AMEN AND AMEN♥JUST JOINED GROUP AND ASKED THE HONOR OF ALL YOUR FRIENDSHIPS AND FOR ME IN JESUS NAME NOT ONE PUFF CUZ HE AINT USING NICOTINE TO COPE OR LIVE ONE MOMENT AT A TIME AND NEITHER AM I♥AMEN AND AMEN PLEASE TAKE WHAT YOU LIKE AND LEAVE THE REST TO BE HELPFUL IS MY ONLY AIM♥THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE AND LETTING ME BE ME AND JOIN YOU FEARLESS GROUP♥

0 Kudos
gottamove

Looks like this is a group I can identify with. I have always pushed the envelope and so here I go having to quit my best friend. Quit date is March 8th. I am a recovering adrenaline addict...a need for speed, risk and reach for the stars. But now I can't freakin' breathe or think clearly. I want to carry on with fun and am limited by the slavery, shame and lung restrictions of cigarettes and the damage they've caused. Not fun struggling for breath, wheezing and left behind all winded, coughing and gagging. Shhesh !!! 

Greetings all. Nancy

0 Kudos