cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tina26

General Support

hi tam, I was thinking that the steps will be a big part of my program...stubborn is my middle name
0 Kudos
536 Replies
cheryl102

I have to start over agin.

0 Kudos
Daddyf4

This is day 4 for me I am really having withdrawals and Im just looking for support. I am using the patch and would be afraid to see what it would be like without it.

0 Kudos
karen9093

Hear hear! Nothing I hate more than (well-inentioned) people spouting negative things about cigarettes. Crazy, no? May I never become one of them - while remaining an EX for the rest of my days. - Karen

0 Kudos
jezzie59

I heard that you should give it at least a month,cravings should pass by then.guess I will find out.....1 days smoke free....it's tough....but really tough would be ...put on a oxygen tank...that's what I always try to think about when the urge comes....good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cathy90

I feel confused, I want to be happy and brag about how wonderful I feel and can't believe I'm on day 4 with no problem, cold turkey, but then I think it's too good to be true, don"t want to make a big deal until I get it under better control.  Urges snuck up on me today, I think I was getting a little too confident, realized how easy it would be to say, forget it, it's too hard. I did not give in, I didn't get done what I was supposed to do, but at least I didn't give in, and that is where I have to keep my focus.

0 Kudos
Nyima_1.6.13

I too am a rebel! Love travel, particularly to Europe where there are still ash trays on restaurant tables! My quit day is in fourteen days. I am ambivalent about it, but look forward to being smoke free. I vow to never nag my smoking friends and there will always be an ash tray for them (even if it's buried in a cabinet) when they are at my home!!!

0 Kudos
jboone

No sense in waiting for some one to make a comment so heres mine....LIVE well Breath better, LOVE yourself:)

0 Kudos
MisFitz

I think I'm gonna need all the help I can get.  Hopefully I can do a little helping in the process to!!

Last quit date EVER: 01-01-2013

0 Kudos
jboone

had a ruff day today...but as they say just sleep on it!!!! I am STRONG hear me roar!!!:)  YAWN>>>>>>>:)

0 Kudos
jboone

HOW ARE YOU DOING MISFITZ?

0 Kudos