cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

les

For all you pokers out there...I'm grateful that...

...I don't have to run around a forum policing everyone's activities and deleting groups that don't correlate with my agenda.

The "Poking not Smoking" group was the best one on this site. It was fun, humorous, and harmless. I don't know what happened to it, other than what happens to ALL the fun groups and discussions on here. Oh, that's right...we have to be SERIOUS about quitting. Poking fun at ourselves...well, we just can't have that!

I think we need some new administrators who can objectively make determinations about what stays and WHO goes.

If we are going to start deleting groups because they might be offensive to some, then we might as well delete them all. I promise I can find SOMETHING offensive about each one.
0 Kudos
23 Replies
debbie53

I'm feeling very
about Pokers not Smoker group being gone!!!!!!!
Censorship should be banished!
Me
0 Kudos
jen-x

You are so right Les. Big Brother is always around when censorship hits at a systemic level. Doubleplus Ungood to the administration.
0 Kudos
missy8

you guys friggin crack me up! oops, i said friggin, which is so close to f#@kin, which has to do with poking, which is part of the title of pokers not smokers, which was banished from all humanity! I guess i'm the next one to go then...it's been a slice y'all! 🙂
0 Kudos
john-h

Mmmmmm can you say SATAN (insert new name *wink*)
0 Kudos
clea

wooof....... dare ya
0 Kudos
clea

So.......... what you're saying is if a husband and wife quit smoking at the same time your doctor is giving them at least 69 reasons to stop...........
0 Kudos
jennie3

Wise thoughts
0 Kudos
les

Barbara, I will stay only if you start the "Drinkers not Stinkers" group. I feel a need for more COW BELL!!! In other words I need some tension release via some fun!!
0 Kudos
les

I gotta have more cow bell!

0 Kudos
frankie2

Im a little confused here. Someone help me out. Im rather new so.. my question is whos deleting topics,discussions or whatever,and why?
Dont we have the option to turn the page if something offends us? Myself if I find a topic offensive I dont go there. How hard is that?
What could be so offensive to the admin. that they dont allow it yet the hoopla and drama of the use of illegal drugs is allowed to continue for so long. (I only use that as an example because its the only one I could think of at the moment.as I said i'm rather new yet very vocal in case you havent figured that part out yet).
Frankie
0 Kudos