cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

scott17

Florida Quitters

Hey everyone, hope all is well, everyone still smoke free?? I know i have stumbled in the last year, but my mind is as focused as it has ever been and I am really doing good.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
39 Replies
keptpromise

Hi!   SW Florida, here!  Born and raised Florida "cracker"!   160 days nicotene free!

0 Kudos
flgirl1025

Live in Northern Florida, been in Fl my whole life. This is day 3 for me, I am having a little anxiety today and the weird dreams, but I am determined.

0 Kudos
onie1985

Hey all. Wanted to see how everyone from Florida is doing. Keep up the great work!

0 Kudos
dawn4

FLgirl,

You dont have any personal information on your page.  Are you quitting cold turkey or using a medication or nicotine replacement product?   All can have some type of withdrawl effects, afterall we are giving up a very strong addiction to nicotine.  (as well as hundreds of other chemicals - carcinogenic, etc.)

If you are using an over the counter or prescription product, they would come with a package insert which would include potential side effects.  There should also be a phone number for additional information.  Another great resource is QUIT-LINE (if you live in the U.S.)

Congratulations on three days quit!!  and welcome to the "ex" Community!

0 Kudos
keptpromise

"Hi" to all the Floridians, here!  I'm 165 days nicotene free, and I still some to this site each and every day for support and to give support.  One day at a time!

0 Kudos

This is one of the more "active" groups I've seen yet on this site.  That's great! So how is it in my home state? Besides very hot and humid that is! xoxo

0 Kudos
dawn4

Maggie:   in Sebastian it is actually "COLD" and wet!   LOL!!

0 Kudos
pir8fan

Good Morning Florida! I hope everyone has a great week-end! Lets all go over to Sandy's house! It is her Birthday!

0 Kudos
keptpromise

Hot and humid, and lots of mosquitoes in SW Fla!!  I actually went to the pool and swam today (inbetween storms),  185 days nicotene free!

0 Kudos
dawn4

"morning" to you, "rat"!  So sorry that i missed the birthday party for Sandy.

KEPT PROMISE!!!!!   Congratulations on 207 days Nicotine Free!!!   WOOOOO HOOOOO!

0 Kudos