cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Gai.C

Finally finished the Coop.

Picked up my Girl's yesterday. 8 Layers. They are Only 1 week old. I have so much to Learn. My Grandchildren are so excited. 

27 Replies
elvan

How adorable beazel‌!

YoungAtHeart

beazel 

The "road" on which she is riding reminds me of the one where I grew up. I kept a piece of gravel from it in the front of my knee for YEARS.  Noticed recently that it is gone - no idea WHERE!  But - growing up surrounded by nature is the BEST!  Lucky girl!

beazel

YoungAtHeart

That is her driveway, it's pretty long. They have a really cool house, I always say someone took a house and dropped it in the middle of the woods. My daughter & her hubby are serious nature lovers. When they were house hunting and found this place it was a dream come true and meant to be. (It was good for me too, because my drive to her house went from 1 hour, 50 minutes down to 50 minutes.)

Giulia

That's their driveway?  Oh that's a piece of paradise all right.

YoungAtHeart

beazel 

I, too, grew up in the middle of a forest - and a better place to play and imagine, explore, experience nature/ learn to appreciate it, and dream does not exist.  Your granddaughter is indeed a lucky girl!

SuzyQ411

Gai.C‌... How long until you add a rooster to the mix???

Those little fluffy chicks are so darned cute.. wish they could always look like that, only bigger 

For me, it's kinda like the babyness of kittens and puppies~

Gai.C

No Rooster I don't want babies I want eggs.

SuzyQ411

Gotcha thumbs up.jpg