Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

lightsmoke

February Quitters

I'm going to try to  figure out ALL of my triggers

Tags (1)
408 Replies
lightsmoke

Hi Rachael if you wouldnt mind, could you share some of those tips from the book with the group??? And just think of it this way, you dont want to harm those 5 lil ones and Loufurr welcome! Welcome to everybody! Hopefull we all CAN help each other out on the other side in February!

0 Kudos
gazeboop

My chosen quit day is Jan 25th, the Monday following vacation. Looking for support cause I know in the days to come I will need it. I have quit before using lozenges and they did help. I may be using them again as well as medicine to help with the cravings. I do hate having to quit again. I truly do not enjoy being a smoker as much as I enjoy being an ex smoker. Gook luck to all...

0 Kudos
breatheasy

I picked this date because it will be my 45th birthday. I need to quit because of health reasons. We all know it's not a easy thing to do. this will be my third try over a 10 year span. I smoke a pack a day and really want\need to be a winner this time.This is the first step I have taken in a long time to even try. I will definitly need all the support I can get and hope I can be of great support to all of you. Here's  to a smoke free life.

0 Kudos
aol6zm

I have set Feb. 1st as my quit date.  I am ready to be done with cigs!

0 Kudos
enlighten456

My quit date is set for Feb. 6th....I am sooo ready to be done with smoking!  Going to try the gum this time and incorp. some exercise...good luck to everyone we can do this!!

0 Kudos
tee6

My quit date is Feb.28. I pray I can do this ,it's hard but  I promised myself i would ,so everybody else GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
khbellbell33

My quit date is Feb 17. I feel really nervous but i am sick of smoking outside and feeling like a freak because I smoke.

0 Kudos
timetodoit

I have Feb22 as my quit date.  I really want to quit.  I am sick of being tied to cigs.  Smelly yucky things.  I have two young children and I really need to quit for them - and for me.  It would be so awesome to be to start running again. 

0 Kudos
sunny_sandyd

I have set my quit date Feb 1. I feel real good about it. I know it will be hard. I've been cutting back, a pack has been lasting 2 days instead of 1.

0 Kudos
diane50

My quit date is Feb., 2nd., I have cut back to 3 cigs/day and it's been the same for 7 days.  Today, I bought nicotine gum to help reduced it  from 3  to 2 cigarettes a day.  

Good luck everybody!

0 Kudos