Give and get support around quitting

lightsmoke

February Quitters

I'm going to try to  figure out ALL of my triggers

Tags (1)
408 Replies
Valerie30

Hello community,

Today I have reached 200 days!  I feel very good.  I still need support and encouragement to keep going, so please shout out to me......and for those of you struggling, keep your head up and keep going...if we keep encouraging and supporting one another we can do it, one second at a time, one minute at a time and one day at a time!

Have a great day!

Valerie

0 Kudos
unicorn133

Hello Everyone.  My quit date is February 22, 2014 (my birthday).  I hope that with joining this group I will be able to pick up a few tips from you all.  I am praying that this time I can manage to do this.  Thank you.

Karen (unicorn133)

0 Kudos
vannimuscat

my first day without smoke... tuaght it colud be harder, but still sometime, it comes that really stressful lapsus to smoke a cigratte in one breath!

0 Kudos
dobers

Quit on February 21st. 

0 Kudos
asif

I also quit on February 21st, like Dobers. 

0 Kudos
vannimuscat

hey guys, still without smoke! What about you?

0 Kudos
asif

Same here! Though, I am using nicotine gums in case of strong cravings! Planning to quit them as well within two months. 

0 Kudos
dobers

I'm still smoke free! I'm on patches and the occassional ecig.

0 Kudos
vannimuscat

even me on patches, but still smoke free! 🙂 (this is the third time to quit smoking, and to tell the truth, it's the hardest one ever! 😞

0 Kudos
asif

Yeah, its hard as anything. But good thing is that we are still smoke free, one day at a time as they say, and it will get easier I hope.

0 Kudos